Yes, you read that correctly, I said BACON Ranch Deviled Egg Recipe. I had you at bacon right? I mean, who doesn’t like bacon?! Especially paired with eggs?! You’re sure to love this fresh take on traditional deviled eggs…
The combination of creamy ranch goodness and delicious bacon in this recipe is always a crowd pleaser around here. I love changing up old favorites and giving them an added pop of flavour. At our last friends-giving someone brought a chicken bacon ranch casserole that I have been trying to recreate ever since. While experimenting in the kitchen I was like, wham-o!! Time to put this combo into our deviled egg recipe. And so this Bacon Ranch Devilled Egg Recipe was created.
Deviled eggs are such an easy appetizer to make and are always a crowd pleaser! Our festivities and gatherings would not be the same without them. Changing up the recipe every once in awhile helps to keep them fresh and delicious. And who doesn’t love a little bacon added to… well… everything?!
Be sure to check out these 20+ Deviled Egg Recipes for more ideas!
A few must haves for making deviled eggs:
- A small cookie scoop (aff link) is perfect for using to fill the egg whites with the yolk filling.
- This deviled egg carrier (aff link) makes taking these eggs to your next party easy!
- A short, wide cooking pot (aff link) is ideal for making a lot of eggs quickly.
Tips for Easy to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Add 1 Tbsp vinegar to the water. This helps to soften the egg shell!
- Place eggs in cool water, bring water to a boil and allow the eggs to cook at a gentle rolling boil for ten minutes.
- Immediately place the eggs in a cold water bath for at least five minutes.
- Once the eggs are cool, gently tap and crack the shell on a hard surface and peel.
Start with peeled hard boiled eggs.
Cut the eggs in half and gently separate the egg yolks from the whites. Set aside the egg whites.
Combine the filling ingredients with the egg yolk.
Fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture and top with the bacon bits. Garnish with more bacon and serve at your next party or gathering.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp prepared ranch dressing
- 1 pc cooked bacon, finely diced
- Cook eggs until hard boiled.
- Allow to cool completely and peel.
- Cut eggs in half and separate the yolk into a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the egg yolk and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the cooked egg white halves.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 83Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 143mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g
Grab more of our favorite low carb recipes…