This Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe is a delicious and easy oven baked dish with a rich creamy flavour full of cheesy goodness! It’s always a winning appetizer at our family gatherings.
Spinach dip is one of my absolute favorite appetizers to make because it’s such a crowd pleaser! I mean, who doesn’t love a good spinach dip?! We’ve made this Four Ingredient Spinach Dip, Classic Spinach Dip and Campfire Spinach Dip in the past. All favorites!Today I’m sharing this twist to our classic dip with the addition of yummy artichoke hearts!
Ingredients needed to make this recipe:
- 8 oz cream cheese , softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese, reserve 1/2 cup for topping
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 14 oz marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
How to make baked spinach & artichoke dip:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients well.
3. Scoop the mixture into a medium, oven safe casserole dish.
4. Top with reserved cheese and bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
5. Serve hot out of the oven with crusty bread or tortilla chips for dipping.
This recipe can be halved or doubled depending on the size of crowd that you are feeding. I love to make this dip around the holidays. It’s the perfect thing for the family to munch on while waiting for the turkey or roast to finish cooking. Tip: serve with cheese whisps or celery sticks for the keto folks making this a low carb appy too!
Kitchen essentials for making this dip:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing leftovers in the fridge (if there are any!)
If you love this baked spinach & artichoke dip recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!