Are you looking for a quick, healthy, bite-size snack? If you said Heck Yes! then you are going to love these Caramel Date Bites. They only require two ingredients and are just the perfect thing for busy mommas on the go… or busy mommas catching up on Netflix this summer!
Caramel Date Bites
- 16 pitted, fresh & sticky dates
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp warm water (if needed)
- Add dates to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- If dates are dry and not blending well, add water sparingly to form a paste.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and place on parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips into a microwaveable save dish.
- Heat chocolate until melted and drizzle over date balls.
- Allow chocolate to harden.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Be sure to use fresh, sticky dates for the best results! If your dates are dry simply add water to the mixture until you have a smooth caramel paste. These are perfect for those of us with a sweet tooth who are looking for something simple and gluten-free!
Now here is my must watch Summer Bucket List on Netflix:
Edge of Tomorrow
The Good Dinosaur
Disclaimer: I am part of the Netflix Stream Team and have been compensated for my participation in the program. All opinions and reviews are 100% my own.