There are certain recipes that I just keep making over and over again. The thing about following a Ketogenic Lifestyle is that simplicity and routine are key. Once I find a meal that I love and fits within my macros I will recreate it all the time! This Low Carb Cauliflower “Fried Rice” is one of those amazing recipes that you will want to save to use again and again. Guaranteed!
Cauliflower is an excellent substitute for higher carb ingredients like rice, potatoes or pasta. I use it in this Keto Cauliflower Salad all the time too. Swapping it out in some of my pasta recipes is on the top of my “to make” list.
I typically make this in one of two ways. Single serve for when I am eating solo or four servings for when the whole fam jam is together or I want to take it camping. Cauliflower travels very well and is something that I have on hand in the refrigerator all the time!
Our simple ingredients for this recipe are:
400g (approx. 1/2 head) of steamed cauliflower (drained well and patted dry with paper towel).
100g frozen mixed vegetables
1 green onion stalk
3 tsp soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
salt and pepper
Dice cauliflower and onion.
In a frying pan over medium heat, saute cauliflower.
Add mixed vegetables and coconut aminos.
Push mixture to the side of the pan and add eggs.
Scramble eggs and mix into the cauliflower.
Top with green onion and serve.
- 400g (approx. 1/2 head) of steamed cauliflower (drained well and patted dry with paper towel).
- 3 eggs
- 100g frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 green onion stalk
- 3 tsp soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- salt and pepper
- Dice cauliflower and onion.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, saute cauliflower.
- Add mixed vegetables and coconut aminos.
- Push mixture to the side of the pan and add eggs.
- Scramble eggs and mix into the cauliflower.
- Top with green onion and serve.
- Serves 4.
I love to pair this with seasoned chicken breast for an Asian feel to this dish. I’ve also been known to serve it with steak or lettuce wrapped burgers as well. Enjoy!