- 4 cups chicken broth
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 250 g original cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 5 oz fresh spinach
- 350 g fresh, three cheese tortellini
- fresh shredded asiago cheese
- Combine first five ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low 2-4 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving add spinach and tortellini and cook on high.
- Top with asiago cheese and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 1148mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 13g
All values are approximate and based on ingredients used by the recipe writer. Always calculate your own individual nutritional values for the most accurate calculation.