Learn how to decorate Christmas tree cupcakes for the holidays. This is the perfect treat for the kids to make and enjoy!
How to get perfect Christmas tree swirls:
- Attach a 1M decorating tip to a piping bag, cut the tip from the bag.
- Fill the piping bag with buttercream frosting.
- Pipe the frosting onto a cupcake starting from the outer edge and working in.
- To get perfect swirls, move the piping bag, not the cupcake as you create the tree shape.
- Gently press the bag towards the cupcake and twist to get a clean swirl at the top.
- Add sprinkles and embellishments as desired.
This post contains affiliate links.
Kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
If you like these easy Christmas tree cupcakes, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!