This wood slice DIY Jack Skellington ornament is an awesome Halloween craft idea for Nightmare Before Christmas fans! Check out the easy step-by-step tutorial.
Follow the super easy tutorial to make a Jack ornament of your very own or Pin this for later!
This post contains affiliate links.
Last year I decided to purchase a pencil Christmas tree and decorated it in a Chewbacca Christmas Tree theme. This year we chose to change it up with this epic Nightmare Before Christmas Tree, I love having a fun themed tree every year!!
When I decided to put the tree together I knew that I would need a few more DIY Jack Skellington ornaments so that is where this DIY ornament comes in. Be sure to check out our Jack Skellington Door Printable, DIY Jack Skellington Piggy Bank, Jack Skellington Cookie Pops and this Jack Skellington Pumpkin T-shirt too.
How to make this easy wood slice Jack ornament:
- Gather your supplies.
2. Sketch Jack Skellington faces onto the ornaments with a pencil.
3. Paint the face details black. Tip: use a fine tipped paint brush for thin lines.
4. Seal with mod podge (optional) and tie twine at the top for hanging.
Easy right?! This is probably my favorite Jack crafts to date. I think that I need to make a bunch more to attach to Christmas gifts this year!
I love the different expressions on each Jack face ornament.
Check out my crafting essentials for crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
If you love this DIY Jack Skellington ornament, please help us share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!