These free New Year printable coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of coloring fun for kids and adults this year!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
New Years Coloring Sheets:
Each of these New Year coloring pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this blog post. For personal use only.
I have included six awesome free printable coloring pages that are fun for anyone with a love for celebrating the beginning of the year! These would be a fun way to create New Year decorations, cards or an easy way to make cupcake toppers, a gift tag, treat bags, party favors and more!
Each happy new year coloring sheet has different designs that are perfect for this time of year. They are a great way to celebrate the season and share the holiday spirit.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This happy new year coloring sheet quote is perfect for adding to your new year celebration!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next holiday party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make ornament banners
This firecracker coloring page would be great for Chinese New Year!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these printable New Year’s Eve coloring pages is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These are the perfect way for kids of all ages to join in on the winter fun. Use card stock paper to make a fun printable banner for the front door this holiday season!
This printable happy new year is great for young kids to color on January 1st. You can download all of the free happy new year coloring pages here:
If you love these printable new year coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!