Hosting a holiday gathering? Invited to a potluck? Why not make this delicious and healthy Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Dipper appetizer? It is sure to be a hit! I love the combination of fresh local fruit and crisp cinnamon “chips”…
- 4-6 large tortillas
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup finely diced apples
- 1/2 cup finely diced pears
- 1/2 cup finely diced mango
- 1/2 cup finely diced peach
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Using a 2" circle cookie cutter, cut circle shapes out of tortillas.
- Sprits tortilla rounds with water and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Press circles into the spaces of a mini muffin tin, turned upside down.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes at 350.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Cut circles from flour tortillas. Dust with water and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Press tortilla rounds into spaces of a mini muffin tin that has been turned upside down.
Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes.
Combine various local, fresh fruits to create a delectable fruit salsa. Serve with cinnamon dippers for a wonderfully delicious and healthy appetizer. Enjoy!
Originally shared as part of this Spa Party Post…