Giant Easter Printable Coloring Page – a creative and fun way to keep the kids busy this Easter! Simply download the pages, print and tape them together to make one huge coloring page for hours of fun.
Are you looking for fun activities to enjoy over Easter? Printable coloring sheets are fun for kids of all ages. From simple pictures to more complex adult coloring pages, they are the perfect addition to your Easter activities.
Coloring activities are also a great way to develop fine motor skills in younger kids. You can find even more Easter activity ideas at the bottom of this post.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This epic download includes twenty five Easter coloring pages in a PDF file that is easy to print and create a giant poster with. This is not an engineer print, you simply tape together the sheets of paper following the vertical and horizontal lines. Easy peasy right?!
Giant Easter Coloring Sheet:
We love to use giant coloring sheets – they make a great boredom buster activity for both young children and older kids. This giant easter egg coloring page will quickly become a part of the Easter fun for the whole family!
This giant printable coloring page has been a hit with everyone and just the right size for all to enjoy. It includes a 25 page pdf file that creates one huge image to color!
How to assemble a giant coloring page:
- Print the entire twenty five page PDF using a printer with black ink.
- Fold the top of each sheet along the edge of the printed area OR cut the excess paper at the top off in a straight line.
- Fold the right side of each sheet along the edge of the printed area OR cut the excess paper on the right off in a straight line.
- Using clear tape, tape the sheets of paper together starting from the top. Tape each corner of paper to the sheet of paper below it.
- Finally, tape the entire giant coloring sheet to your flat surface. A wall or the floor works best for coloring sheets of this size.
Cool though right?! We can’t wait to get colouring! This easter coloring activity is sure to be a hit with the whole family this year!
This post contains affiliate links.
ESSENTIALS FOR PRINTABLE PROJECTS:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
If you think this is fun be sure to check out our free printable Easter Coloring Pages, Easter Color By Number Printables, printable Easter Cards and Easter Bingo Printables too!
Grab the printable giant Easter Egg coloring activity PDF now in my Etsy shop! For personal and non-commercial use only.
Spend time building memories together with this Easter printable.
Giant Easter Coloring Page PDF
More Easter Ideas:
- Cut out paper eggs and decorate them. You can use various materials like glitter glue, pom poms, pieces of tissue paper, crayons, markers, or pencil crayons. Printed blank Easter egg templates would also work well for this.
- Draw different designs on small paper egg shapes and string them together to create a garland to add to your Easter decorations.
- Put together an inexpensive Easter basket. Print off free Easter egg coloring sheets, Easter worksheets, Easter bunny coloring pages, and other free Easter printables. Add some crayons or markers, a few plastic eggs stuffed with chocolate, and you are all set.
- Use plastic Easter eggs for your Easter egg hunt. This is a great way to help build color recognition, especially if each child is assigned a specific color to search for.
If you love these giant Easter printable coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!