Hello friends!! You are going to love these Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs. They are my “go to” when I need something a little sweet. They fit really well into my Keto macros, are super easy to make and store well in the freezer. I have been following a ketogenic lifestyle this year with amazing results. You can expect to see more Keto friendly recipes on the blog as I expand my meal planning and tastes. Regretably I don’t always have the best pictures as photos are often taken of my meals as an ofter thought. But you get the idea :)
I keep these Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs in my freezer. So I pulled the last batch that I made recently out of the freezer to snap a few photos. They are still frozen but perfectly delicious, especially in the hot summer weather!
Tips for keto cooking:
- Find low carb substitutions for your current favorite recipes. Like cauliflower instead of perogies and radishes instead of potatoes.
- Maintain a healthy balance of protein and fats. Sometimes its hard to get enough fat and/or protein in a ketogenic diet so be sure to include a balance of both in your dishes.
- Plan ahead and use tools like this Meal Planning Printable to reach maximum success.
- Find recipes that you love, like this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole, Taco Bake and Hamburger Soup, and use them in your weekly rotation.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools (aff links) like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
They are melted and mixed in a microwave safe bowl then pored into an ice cube tray to set. Hence the reason for the funny shape and perfect portions!
2 Tbsp coconut oil
4 Tbsp natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
3 tsp pure powdered cocoa
3 pkg stevia
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 Tbsp cream cheese
12-15 whole almonds (optional)
Place ingredients in a microwave safe dish (minus the almonds). Melt for 10 seconds in the microwave. Check and stir. Heat in microwave more if needed, mix well. Place almonds into each space of the ice cube tray (optional) and drop mixture overtop. Freeze or store in the refrigerator. These fat bombs must remain chilled or they tend to melt.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 3 tsp pure powdered cocoa
- 3 pkg stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 Tbsp cream cheese
- 12-15 whole almonds (optional)
- Place first six ingredients in a microwave safe dish.
- Melt for 10 seconds in the microwave.
- Check and stir.
- Heat in microwave more if needed.
- Mix well and drop into an ice cube tray.
- Top with whole almonds (optional).
- Freeze or store in the refrigerator.
- These fat bombs must remain chilled or they tend to melt.
I hope that you enjoy these chocolate peanut butter fat bombs as much as I do!