Check out these keto dinner ideas you guys! It can be hard to know what to eat when following a ketogenic lifestyle. I am always getting asked for meal ideas because friends are not sure where to start or what to eat.
In the past I have shared a huge list of Keto Breakfast Ideas and Keto Lunch Ideas with you guys. Today I have compiled a ton of Keto Dinner Ideas that should get you well on your way to successfully meal planning through the entire week.
Too busy to make these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Most of these photos have been taken with my iPhone and often when the lighting has faded, please excuse the poor quality! I felt like it was important to share as many ideas as I could though so here they are.
This lifestyle has been a game changer for me! Be sure to check out my Keto Beginner Guide and learn…
Easy Keto dinner ideas:
Grilled chicken with my absolute favorite way to eat broccoli… fully loaded! Steamed broccoli topped with shredded cheese, sour cream and bacon.
What about shrimp sauteed in butter and garlic with a side of brussel sprouts and bacon?
Ground turkey bake… turkey, cheese, sour cream, salsa and tomatoes… so good!
Beef dip with 90 second mug bread was a winner!
This barbecue salmon with brown sugar swerve is absolutely delicious!
This chicken crust pizza bake is a dish that the kids love too.
Craving Kelly O’s Pachos? How about making this Pacho chicken?!
Zoodles in pesto sauce is a nice way to change things up.
Teriyaki chicken and homemade pickled onions!
I could eat grilled chicken and Greek salad all the live long day.
This beef stir fry is packed with protein and super tasty.
Christmas dinner can be made keto with a few simple substitutions. Here I have mashed cauliflower and mug bread stuffing.
Let’s switch it up with these fully loaded brussel sprouts and turkey meatballs topped with Franks Red Hot sauce.
Or chicken and grilled zucchini.
Tomorrow nights dinner could be this chicken parmesan and mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese, bacon and spinach.
And last but not least my favorite meal of all time. Steak, french green beans with seasoning salt and fully loaded broccoli. AMAZING!!!
More tips for keto cooking:
- Find low carb substitutions for your current favorite recipes. Like cauliflower instead of perogies and radishes instead of potatoes.
- Maintain a healthy balance of protein and fats. Sometimes its hard to get enough fat and/or protein in a ketogenic diet so be sure to include a balance of both in your dishes.
- Plan ahead and use tools like this Meal Planning Printable to reach maximum success.
- Find recipes that you love, like this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole, Taco Bake and Hamburger Soup, and use them in your weekly rotation.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools (aff links) like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
Which of these keto dinner ideas are you going to try first? Do you make a few of these already? Please share!
And be sure to grab my…