Oh my gosh you guys, these keto lunch ideas are brilliant!! I am loving this keto lifestyle, like seriously. The results really speak for themselves, check out my Keto Beginner Guide to see how far I have come. Keto has been such an easy lifestyle to follow and I love that this way of eating leaves me feeling energized and satiated. It’s amazing! Today I am sharing a ton of Keto Lunch Ideas to keep you inspired and motivated.
This Keto Lifestyle has been a huge game changer for me this year and I look forward to sharing the journey with you! Be sure to check out my giant list of Keto Breakfast Ideas and Keto Dinner Ideas too.
Most of these photos have been snapped with my iPhone so please excuse the poor photo quality. Pictured above are my favorite ground turkey meatballs with pesto, spinach, tomatoes and parmesan cheese served with a side of asparagus.
How about these cauliflower nachos? Topped with ground turkey, salsa, cheese and sour cream this dish is simply broiled in the oven to a melty crisp. Nachos are perfect for lunch in my opinion!
Lettuce wrapped burger? All day, every day. Served with the most amazing french green beans from Costco.
This chaffle pizza is a nice change from the regular lunch routine.
Chicken salad is a lunch time staple for me. I like to keep cooked chicken breast in the freezer at all times.
This Keto Bagel is one of my favorite ways to eat a sandwich. Especially this bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich.
Try pairing fully loaded broccoli with shrimp!
Tips for keto cooking:
- Find low carb substitutions for your current favorite recipes. Like cauliflower instead of perogies and radishes instead of potatoes.
- Maintain a healthy balance of protein and fats. Sometimes its hard to get enough fat and/or protein in a ketogenic diet so be sure to include a balance of both in your dishes.
- Plan ahead and use tools like this Meal Planning Printable to reach maximum success.
- Find recipes that you love, like this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole, Taco Bake and Hamburger Soup, and use them in your weekly rotation.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools (aff links) like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
Have you heard about ground turkey pizza crust?! Its the bomb! Especially topped with pesto, mozzerella, mushrooms and bacon.
Taco salad with ground turkey? Yes please!
Chicken stir fry with bacon and zucchini!
Lettuce tacos are always a good bet!
More keto lunch ideas…
Tuna salad is a quick and easy lunch idea! Tuna, celery, pickles and a bit of mayonnaise and bam!
Eating out? Lettuce wrapped burgers are available at most fast food places now. Whoop, whoop!
This Mushroom & Turkey Meatball soup recipe is one of my favorites!
Friends rave about this delicious, low carb hamburger soup recipe.
Another delicious taco salad!
A charcuterie board makes the perfect keto lunch and can totally be packed like an adult luncheable to school or work.
Pork rind nachos are a new favorite!
Who needs a bun?! This deconstructed burger was delicious.
I hope that I’ve given you a few more meal ideas that might be helpful on your keto journey. If you have any go-to keto lunch ideas I would love to hear them!!
Be sure to check out this…
[wide-button]Healthy Keto Recipes eBook[/wide-button]