This is the best keto peanut butter cookie recipe ever… incredibly easy, delicious and needs only 3 ingredients to make! They have quickly become my favorite low carb cookie to snack on.
Too busy to make this right away? Save it for later! Pin this recipe to your favorite keto board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready.
Ever since I began following a ketogenic lifestyle, I have been busy adapting many of my recipes to be low carb. I couldn’t be happier with how these low carb cookies turned out! More of our favorite keto cookie recipes are these Keto Caramel Turtle Cookies and Keto Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies.
Be sure to check out my Keto Back to Basics Course if you would like to learn more about finding success on keto.
I love how easy these cookies are to make! They seriously only require three simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe:
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter, room temperature *
- 1/2 cup Swerve brown sugar free sweetener
- 2 eggs
* Make sure that whatever peanut butter that you use has no added sugar. We love this crunchy salted caramel peanut butter from Fatso!
Peanut Butter is often considered low carb, not keto so for a true “keto” version of this recipe you can easily substitute almond butter instead.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix together thoroughly into peanut butter cookie dough.
3. Using a small cookie scoop, drop the batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet about an inch apart.
4. Use a fork to press indents into the top of each cookie in a criss-cross pattern with fork marks.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Remove from the prepared baking sheet to cool on a wire rack.
This recipe makes about 15 easy keto cookies at under 2 net carbs each. They can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
This post contains affiliate links.
More tips for keto baking:
- Find low carb substitutions for your current favorite recipes. Like almond flour instead of wheat flour and stevia instead of cane sugar.
- Maintain a healthy balance of protein and fats. Sometimes its hard to get enough fat and/or protein in a ketogenic diet so be sure to include a balance of both in your dishes.
- Plan ahead and use tools like this Meal Planning Printable to reach maximum success.
- Find recipes that you love, like these Keto Mint Chocolate Cookies or Dark Chocolate Almond Bars and use them in your must bake list.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
These peanut butter cookies can also be made with regular brown sugar for those who are not following a keto diet. The recipe calls for only peanut butter, sugar and eggs!
Other sugar alternatives:
- Stevia is made from the Stevia leaf, I like to use both the granulated and powdered version of this in my recipes.
- Monk Fruit extract is made from Monk fruit, this is another sugar substitute that is low on the glycemic index.
- Erythritol is a sugar alcohol and another popular low carb sweetener that can be used in baking.
This Fatso peanut butter is so good! I also made the most delicious Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake with it that is to. die. for!!
While these are flourless peanut butter cookies, many recipes call for flour alternatives. I find that this flour-less recipe makes the best chewy cookies!
Low carb flours:
- Almond flour is my personal favorite for consistency and flavour. I like to purchase the Kirkland brand almond flour from Costco.
- Coconut flour can sometimes be crumbly in my experience but good in combination with almond flour. I like the Red Mill brand.
- Rice flour is my least favorite in terms of consistency but a great alternative for those who may have allergies.
My kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
If you love this keto peanut butter cookie recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!
Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
This is the best keto peanut butter cookie recipe ever… incredibly easy, delicious and only 3 ingredients to make! They have quickly become my favorite low carb cookie to snack on.
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter*
- 1/2 cup Swerve brown sugar sweetener
- 2 eggs
- * Make sure that whatever peanut butter that you use has no added sugar. We love the crunchy salted caramel peanut butter from Fatso!
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix together thoroughly.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet about an inch apart.
- Use a fork to press indents into the top of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 6g
All values are approximate and based on ingredients used by the recipe writer. Always calculate your own individual nutritional values for the most accurate calculation.