Mickey Mouse Plush Pattern:
- Black chenille (body) – two pieces 12″ x 8″
- Red polka dot cotton (pocket pants) – two pieces 12″x 8.5″ folded in half lengthwise
- Tan chenille (face) – one square 5″ x 6″ with corners cut round
- Black chenille (ears) – four pieces 3.5″ x 3.5″ with two corners rounded
- Yellow chevron cotton (legs) – four pieces 6″ x 2.5″
- Black felt (eyes and nose) – three ovals about 1″x 2″ one slightly bigger
- Pipe cleaners – two
- Poly fil
- Miscellaneous sewing supplies
How to make this Mickey plush doll:
My essentials for sewing projects:
- We love using this craft fabric bundle to add bright color to all of our projects.
- This sewing tool kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
I’m partnering up with a group of talented bloggers today so be sure to check out all of the fun recycled crafts!