How adorable is this paper plate Monster craft you guys?!
We love, love, love monsters around here! We’ve made this Monster embroidery hoop art, these Monster cookie pops and these Monster finger puppets in the past too. Be sure to check out all of the monster posts for tons of inspiration.
Supplies that you’ll need to create this craft:
- Blue paper plate
- Black puffy paint
- White puffy paint
- White felt material
- Green felt material
- Black felt material
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
How to make this paper plate monster:
1. Gather supplies.
2. Use the sharpie to trace shapes onto felt material.
3. Cut a large circle approx. 3″ out of white felt material.
4. Cut a medium circle approx. 2.5″ out of green felt material.
5. Cut a small circle approx. 2″ out of black felt material
6. Cut horn shapes 1″x2″ out of green felt material.
7. Cut 1″ tooth shape out of white felt material.
8. Glue eye shapes to the front center of the plate.
9. Glue the horns to the top edge of the plate.
10. Glue the tooth to the bottom area of the plate.
11. Add black detail to the mouth with black puffy paint.
More of our crafting essentials for kids:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints (aff link) to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes (aff link) are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit (aff link) is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart (aff link) helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
This would be such a fun craft to make with a group of kids! I would love to see what kind of monster features that they could come up with. When you make a paper plate monster please share a photo! I would love to see it…