These free Pi Day color by number printables are great for keeping the kids busy this year. Simply download and print the coloring pages for hours of creative fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite free printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Pi Day Coloring Sheets:
Pi Day is celebrated on March 14th every year to celebrate the mathematical constant 3.14, better known as PI.
Each of these free pi day coloring pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete printable pack of PDF files using the form at the bottom of the post. For personal use only.
Each of these work sheets would be fun for the kids to color and fill out. They are perfect for early learners to practise literacy skills, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and math skills.
This activity sheet is a fun way for children to identify the pi symbol as they color in the picture.
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
Kids of all ages can enjoy identifying the digits of pi by coloring in each of the numbers with a different color. These printables make a great resource for older kids and younger children at a math center.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This activity worksheet is a great way for children to use to practise coloring. Young children will love to fill in the pi pictures with different colors too!
Younger students can celebrate a happy pi day by coloring in this easy pi symbol page. Kids will love fun activities that highlight the number pi in a creative way!
This free worksheet is a great activity for math lovers and older students.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free printable pi day activities is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the printable coloring pages here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these pi day color by number printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!