This bunny ears headband printable is perfect for creating an Easter bunny hat with the kids this spring. Simply download, print and cut out this cute craft!
Today I’m sharing a darling bunny ear template that can easily be made into a headband with a few craft supplies. It’s a great way to create a bunny face with kids of all ages for your next Easter celebration.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
If you’re looking for more Easter time printables be sure to check out these Easter I Spy Printable, Easter Coloring Page Printables, Printable Easter Egg Hunt, Printable Easter Crafts and Easter Bingo Printables.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Easter printable headband:
Each printable head band can easily be downloaded by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or scroll to the bottom and enter your email in the form to receive the downloadable PDF file. These free printables are for personal use only.
Little hands can make their own bunny ears with this rabbit headband craft! This simple craft makes a fun Easter activity for younger children.
How to make this Easter bunny craft:
- Print this page on card stock.
- Decorate the bunny ears with crayons or markers.
- Cut out the ears and the bands.
- Tape the bands together to make one long band. Then, connect both ends with tape to go around the top of the head. (Adjust and make more bands if needed.)
- Tape the ears behind the part of the band that goes on the forehead. (A glue stick can be used too.)
- Put the bunny ears on the child’s head and have them hop around like a bunny!
- If you want the ears to be bendable, you could use a hot glue gun to attach a pipe cleaner to the back of each ear.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this Easter bunny ears printable please help me share it on Facebook or Pinterest so that others may enjoy it too!