How adorable is this reindeer alphabet block craft?!
If you have been around the blog for a while then you know that I have had a thing for repurposing alphabet blocks. We’ve made turkey block place settings, apple block teacher gifts and even a snowman block ornament! Today I am sharing this adorable Reindeer Alphabet Block ornament that would be perfect to add to your holiday decor or Christmas tree.
How to make a reindeer alphabet block craft:
Wooden alphabet blocks
Red pom pom
Hot glue gun and glue
- Begin with an alphabet block or two. I found these ones at the Thrift Store but try looking at the toy store too. Or maybe you have some lying around the house?! Score!
2. Paint the blocks brown, add eyes, seal with Varathane then glue on a red nose and twig antlers.
I absolutely love how these little reindeer turned out! I couldn’t stop with just them and made these Apple Blocks, Fankenstein Blocks, Snowman Blocks and Turkey Blocks too. It would be fun to find the first letter of someones name and make them a personalized block. With just a little paint and creativity the sky is the limit!
Some more crafting essentials for kid crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints (aff link) to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes (aff link) are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit (aff link) is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart (aff link) helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
It doesn’t get much easier or adorable than that! Are you loving reindeer crafts and decor as much as I am this season? Be sure to check out these 20+ Reindeer Crafts for Kids post too. So cute!