This cute reindeer alphabet block craft is fun to create with the kids. Most of the things that you need to make this reindeer can be found around the house!
If you have been around the blog for a while then you know that I have had a thing for repurposing alphabet blocks. We’ve made turkey block place settings, apple block teacher gifts and even a snowman block ornament! Today I am sharing this adorable Reindeer Alphabet Block ornament that would be perfect to add to your holiday decor or Christmas tree.
How to make a reindeer alphabet block craft:
This post contains affiliate links.
- Begin with an alphabet block or two. I found these ones at the Thrift Store but try looking at the toy store too. Or maybe you have some lying around the house?! Score!
2. Paint the blocks brown, add eyes, seal with Varathane then glue on a red nose and twig antlers.
I absolutely love how these little reindeer turned out! I couldn’t stop with just them and made this Reindeer rock craft and Mason Jar Reindeer too. It would be fun to find the first letter of someones name and make them a personalized block. With just a little paint and creativity the sky is the limit!
Some more crafting essentials for kid crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
It doesn’t get much easier or adorable than that! Are you loving reindeer crafts and decor as much as I am this season? Be sure to check out these 20+ Reindeer Crafts for Kids post too. So cute!
If you liked this cute reindeer craft, please help me share it on Facebook or Pinterest!