Hello, hello friends! Today I am sharing this show-stopper of a recipe. You have seriously GOT to try this one and share it with your friends. It’s sure to be a hit, I promise! My friend Amy has brought a similar dip to our gatherings forever and it is always a top request year after year. So here is my take on her famous dish, one that I am calling Roasted Red Pepper Popper Dip.
Can we pause to talk about this lovely little Pyrex for a minute? I am always on the look out for vintage white/blue Pyrex and it’s super hard to find around here! My mom scored this small baking dish for me and I simply adore it! It is perfect for dips, sauces and individual casseroles.
I am a huge fan of recipes that don’t require a lot of strange ingredients. You may have most of these in your pantry already! And this is a recipe that is super straight forward and easy to prepare… almost a no-brainer and something that you can bring to events quite easily! The “heat” of this dish depends on the red peppers that you chose to use. Looking for a kick? Try jalapeno or chili peppers!
- 250 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded tex mex cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 small hot red peppers, roasted
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Quarter and de-seed peppers.
- Roast red peppers in the oven at 350 for 15mins or until skin easily peels off.
- Dice peppers and combine with mayo, cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Place cheese mixture in a small baking dish.
- Mix parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and olive oil.
- Sprinkle over top of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
250 g cream cheese, room temperature
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup shredded tex mex cheddar cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
6 small hot red peppers, roasted
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tsp olive oil
Quarter and de-seed peppers.
Roast red peppers in the oven at 350 for 15 minutes or until skin easily peels off.
Dice peppers and combine with mayo, cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
Place cheese mixture in a small baking dish.
Mix parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and olive oil.
Sprinkle over top of cheese mixture.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.