This scrap fabric fall wreath is an easy to create front door decoration that is perfect for Halloween. It’s simple to make with a few fabric scraps and a glue gun!
How is it fall already!? If you are like me and still in denial that the days are getting shorter, then this project is sure to jump start your love of pumpkin, spice and everything nice.
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be there when you’re ready!
I love having a bright splash of colour decorating our front door. Especially as the leaves begin to change colour to coordinate with all of the fall decorating that is going on.
This wreath is very straight forward to make and even uses up some of those scraps of fabric that you may have laying around the craft room.
- Simply wrap a wreath form (I used a pool noodle like in this button wreath) with strips of orange fabric.
- Create a few easy scrap circle flowers and fasten them with a straight pin into the wreath form.
- Add a few festive accents like a little black bird or a bit of coordinating bunting.
- Use another scrap piece of fabric to hang the wreath.
This post contains affiliate links.
Crafting Essentials for fabric projects:
- We love using this flat bottom dry iron for perfect seams.
- This sewing kit has everything we could possibly need!
- These scraps of cotton fabric are ideal for most sewing crafts.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our sewing supplies organized.
This little black bird tutorial was one that I made specifically for this wreath but they are just as easy to find at the local dollar store now and 100 times easier to use.
If you like this scrap fabric fall wreath, please help me share it on Facebook or Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!