This simple bathroom makeover is something that anyone can achieve. With just a few updates to the decor we have a fresh, new space in our home!
I have a few tips & tricks that make updating your bathroom! The hardest part is finding all of the decor elements to coordinate together.
Too busy to read this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite DIY board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This post contains affiliate links.
Decorative elements to consider:
- These gorgeous woven wall baskets are the perfect starting point.
- This galvanized metal wall hanging would add a fun contrasting texture.
- I love these wooden wall shelves for added interest and storage.
- Be sure to have a picture hanging kit handy.
These wooden shelves are quite clearly my favorite part! I found them at Michaels, they are actually meant to store CDs. Similar shelves are linked above.
Utilizing shelving for storage that also looks pretty is easy. I simply filled mason jars with things that we often use in the bathroom like cotton tipped swabs, cotton balls and pumice stone. A dish was used to store soap and a basket for hand towels.
I just love how easy it is to style these and add fun pops of color and texture to each shelf. During the holidays I often swap out this shelf decor for more festive Christmas elements. It’s an easy way to have my entire home look put together.
Tips for a Simple Bathroom Makeover:
- Look at changing your decorative elements first, before considering renovating.
- Use neutral elements and tones in a small space to help it feel bigger.
- Add interest to the space with thrifted items that have different shape and texture.
If you love this simple bathroom makeover, please help me share it on Facebook or Pinterest!