We are clearly a family of avid campers. Campfire cooking is a way of life around here so today we are sharing the easiest S’mores Recipe you’ll ever make!
The boys are always making smores when we go camping and have tried probably every combination know to man. This is hands down, the easiest smore combo that we’ve ever tried and one that the boys request over and over again.
We’ve shared these Mint S’moreos and Coconut Smores in the past too!
Be sure to check out my Etsy Shop where you can now find personalized camping gear or download Our Favorite Camping Recipes eBook!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this recipe to your favorite camping board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This post contains affiliate links.
Our camp cooking essentials:
- A Pie Iron Camp Cooker makes cooking over the open fire super easy. Check out these 20+ Pie Iron Recipe Ideas for tons of camp cooker inspiration! Or visit my how to use a pie iron post for tips.
- Foil Pie Plates make tinfoil packet meals even easier with the sturdy base that they provide.
- These Grilling Bags that I recently found are amazing! Simply add all of your ingredients to the bag at home then throw it on the campfire or grill when camping in the great outdoors.
- We love these BBQ Cooking Gloves because they make handling campfire food a whole lot safer!
The easiest s’mores recipe:
- Start by purchasing cookies that already have chocolate on one side. We often use this Celebration brand of cookie but any will do.
- Place them, cookie side down, near the fire so that the chocolate begins to melt.
- Roast a marshmallow to golden perfection. Tip: this is best done in the warm coals of a wood burning fire.
4. Layer the marshmallow between two cookies and enjoy!
I would love for you to check out my new blog, Campfire Foodie, where I’m sharing ALL of the camping recipes!!
If you love this easy s’more recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!