This Three Cheese Cauliflower Bake recipe is one of my kids favorites and they don’t even know that they’re eating vegetables. Three cheese, cauliflower melty goodness all baked into one dish?! Get in ma belly! I friggin’ love it!
Be sure to check out my Keto Back to Basics Course if you would like to learn more about finding success on keto.
This casserole also has a hidden protein in the form of ground turkey. I don’t know about you but my kids are super picky eaters! So anytime that I can find a recipe with added meat and vegetables disguised with cheese that they actually like?! Winner, winner chicken dinner! Well, three cheese cauliflower bake dinner… you know what I mean *wink*.
You can totally pull all of the substitutions you want with this recipe. Not a fan of ground turkey? Use ground beef or sausage instead! I find that I can hide the mild ground turkey flavour more easily is all. Ground sausage would give this dish a spicier flavour though! Don’t have cheddar cheese? Use mozza instead or visa versa.
The only thing that I keep repeating, time after time, whenever I make this Three Cheese Cauliflower Bake IS the cauliflower. It gives the dish a creamy texture and flavour that my kids seem to love. Not changing a good thing there!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this post to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
What you’ll need to get started…
1/2 lb ground turkey (ground beef or sausage can be substituted)
2 cups cauliflower florets, diced
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups pasta sauce
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped (reserved for garnish)
How to make this Three Cheese Cauliflower Bake…
- In a medium frying pan, brown ground turkey.
- Cook cauliflower until aldente.
- Mix cheese, sauce, cauliflower and meat.
- Place in a 9×9 casserole dish, top with parmesan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Tips for keto cooking:
- Find low carb substitutions for your current favorite recipes. Like cauliflower instead of perogies and radishes instead of potatoes.
- Maintain a healthy balance of protein and fats. Sometimes its hard to get enough fat and/or protein in a ketogenic diet so be sure to include a balance of both in your dishes.
- Plan ahead and use tools like this Meal Planning Printable to reach maximum success.
- Find recipes that you love, like this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole, Taco Bake and Hamburger Soup, and use them in your weekly rotation.
- Be sure to stock the kitchen with helpful tools (aff links) like this food scale, these measuring cups and a Kitchen Aid mixer.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 740mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 20g
Grab more of our favorite low carb recipes…