These fun monster cookie pops are seriously easy to make and decorate with the kids. They make the cutest Valentines Day cookie treat!
How to make these fun monster cookie pops:
This post contains affiliate links.
- Heart Shaped Cookies (we made ours at home but you could purchase heart shaped cookies and insert lollipop sticks with a bit of melted chocolate to hold them)
- Lollipop Sticks
- Candy Melts
- Candy Eyes
- Candy Mouths
- Icing bags
More kitchen essentials for baking:
- I love using this non-stick bakeware for all of my baking.
- These silicone mitts are perfect for grasping hot pans and baking dishes.
- This Henckel Knife is my favorite for slicing and dicing in the kitchen.
- These parchment paper bags are perfect for packaging and these large Rubbermaid food storage containers are great for storing baking in the freezer.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 4 Tbsp sweet milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Blend sugar and shortening
- Add milk and egg.
- Add dry ingredients
- Mix until a soft dough is formed
- Roll thin on a floured surface
- Use cookie cutters or freeze and slice.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.