This watercolor & bunny craft is fun and easy for kids to create. It makes the cutest Easter kid craft and painting.
Easter is right around the corner and we are so excited!! We decided to celebrate with these uber cute Watercolor & Glue Bunnies! This is a great craft for the kids that is quick and easy to make. You probably have all of the supplies laying around the house already.
How to make this watercolor & glue bunny craft:
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
- small 4×6 canvas
- Elmers white school glue
- acrylic paint
- paint brush
1. Have the kids create a bunny outline using the Elmer’s glue on canvas.
2. Allow the glue to completely dry.
3. Mix the acrylic paint with water and paint the entire canvas. The glue acts like a resist and repels the paint.
4. Wipe excess paint off of the glue with a damp cloth if necessary.
Our boys loved coming home after school one day to get Easter crafty!
Isaiah is always sure to paint “within” the lines.
The more water that is added to the paint the better the glue will resist the color and stand out.
Can you guess whos is whos?
This post contains affiliate links.
Our essentials for kid crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
If you love this easy bunny craft, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!