We are celebrating fall today with this festive Chevron Pumpkin. I love the mixture of modern, bright chevron and the more rustic burlap and cork.
Too busy to make this right away? Pin it for later! Pin this pumpkin craft to your favorite board on Pinterest and it will be waiting there when you’re ready!
This is the perfect project for a crafting novice, you can do this!
Wooden Chevron Pumpkin:
- round or oval piece of wood
- acrylic paint
- brush and sponges
- chevron stencil
- burlap ribbon
Begin by painting the wood orange. I blended the colours from light to dark.
Use the stencil to create chevron stripes. Seal the piece with a matte varathane finish.
Glue a cork and burlap bow to the top with a hot glue gun.
This would make a great addition to your fall mantel or wall hanging.
Are you getting crafty this fall? What are you making?
This post contains affiliate links.
Our crafting essentials for crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
If you love this wooden chevron pumpkin craft, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!