Get in the Easter spirit with our fun and colorful matching game printable! This Easter-themed game is a great way to celebrate the holiday while keeping the mind sharp.
With adorable graphics and easy-to-follow instructions, this great game is sure to provide hours of entertainment for young children. Download for the Easter season and get ready for some egg-citing fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
You may also enjoy this awesome bundle of Easter Printable Activities in the shop!
Free Easter Matching Game:
This fun game is perfect for kids of all ages at your next easter celebration. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused over and over again as an easy easter themed game.
When laminated, kids can use scissors to cut out the cards and then match each image with the word. These are perfect for parties or classroom units with a spring theme!
They are great to use for sight word recognition and practising fine motor skills. Pair older children with younger kids and have them match pairs of cards together.
The printable sheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the bottom to grab the free PDF file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
It’s a good idea to print this easter egg memory game on card stock so that it’s more durable. Free printables like this make fun activities to add to easter baskets or an easter egg hunt!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love these Easter quiet book printables! They make a great Easter activity for kindergarten age children to celebrate easter and practise letter recognition in a fun way.
Fun ways to use printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Add them to your holiday party games or busy bag
- Create holiday activities to use year after year
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this Easter matching game, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library!