These free bee activity printables are great for keeping the kids busy. Simply download and print the worksheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Bee Activity Printables:
Each of these free activity sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
Each of these printables would be fun for the kids to color and fill out. They are a great way to teach young children interesting facts about the bee life cycle, to talk about the difference between honey bees and a bumble bee and to work on a bee unit in a fun way.
Be sure to check out this blog post, 20+ Bee Friendly Ideas for the Garden for more ideas!
It’s easy to download, print and color these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable puzzle to use over and over again. It’s a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
Each pdf file in the printable pack can be used to create bee books for kids of all ages. The instant download is easy to print on card stock or photo paper.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This free printable bee template is perfect for children to use to build their own bee book. Cutting out each of the cute bees would be a great way for kids to practise fine motor skills.
It would be so much fun to have kids cut this bee craft out and glue the bee vocabulary words onto a poster. These bee worksheets are great for adding to lesson plans with a bee theme.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free bee activity printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets to complete and fill out. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the free printables here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free bee work sheets, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!