These free cute animal coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of coloring fun for kids and adults!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Coloring Pages:
Each of these cute baby animals can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF file using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
I have included seven awesome printable coloring sheets that are fun for anyone with a love for animal coloring sheets! These would be a fun way to create a fun art project or an easy way to make cupcake toppers, a gift tag, treat bags, party favors and more!
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these cute animals designs. Older children could add the name of the animals to each of the printable animal coloring pages.
The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor coloring pencils?! Have children choose their favorite colors and work on fine motor skills!
How darling is this bear cub kids coloring page?! The big eyes on these adorable baby animals are the perfect touch!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make farm animal banners
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free printable cute baby animal coloring pages is to print them off and make them into a little coloring book for young children. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These are perfect for children of all ages to practice color recognition and hand-eye coordination. This cute dog would make adorable baby animal posters for everyone to enjoy!
You can download all of the coloring sheets here:
If you love these cute coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!