These free How to Draw Back to School printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of fall fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
How to Draw Back to School Printable Sheets:
Each of these free coloring sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
I have included seven cute printable back to school sheets that are fun for the entire family to enjoy! They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these school designs.
The best way to utilize these free drawing activity sheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs so that they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the activity sheets here:
Free How to Draw Back to School Printables PDF
If you love these free how to draw back to school printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
This post is a part of Team Creative Crafts Back to School party!! Be sure to check out all of the awesome projects and enter the giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!
Love these printables! My daughter loves to draw and these step by step instructions are so helpful!
LOVE this set of how to draw printables, Heather. Such a great activity for adults to do with the kiddos. Thanks for joining in the Team Creative Crafts FUN. Creatively, Beth
Thanks so much Beth!!
These printables are so cute!
Thanks so much!!