This Free Nature Journal Printable is super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of discovering nature fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Nature Journal Printable:
Each of these free printable sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this post.
As avid naturalists we love to make observations in nature, especially in the ocean. The kids are always making new findings so I thought we could share some fun activities in the form of these free printables!
I have included eight cute printable nature journal pages that are fun for everyone to print enjoy! We love using this journal especially in the summer months because it helps to keep the kids busy.
They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little guidance.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these nature designs. This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable activity to use over and over again. It’s a fun expressive thinking activity that is sure to keep older children engaged.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free nature activity sheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the activity sheets here:
If you love this free nature journal printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!
More educational resources are available in my large printable library: