These free printable canning labels are awesome for labelling canning jars! Download the free printables to label all of your homemade creations.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite pinterest board and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free blank canning labels:
Each of these free printable templates can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the PDF file using the form at the bottom of this post.
Custom canning labels are a great idea for making a pretty label or gift tag for your canning. These printable labels are a smart way to label the contents of the jar after you have canned homemade jam, salsa or pickles.
The blank labels can be printed on heavy duty, plain printer paper. You could also print on adhesive label paper to make a canning sticker for each jar.
Use a large circle punch or scissors to cut out the circle labels. Hole punch each one, write the contents on the label and tie it to the top of the jar with a piece of twine.
Strawberry jam, raspberry jam, apricot butter, plum jam, grape jam, or any variety of homemade goodies make cute gifts with these free canning labels. Grab the free download below and use the downloadable file to create a great gift for friends and family this year!
Use the printable jar labels for any one of these canning recipes.
Easy Canning Recipes:
- Crunchy Dill Pickles
- How to Can Pears
- The Best Salsa for Canning
- How to Can Peaches
- Canning Tomato Sauce
- Easy Pickled Onions
- Apple Pie Filling
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free canning printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!