These free printable Christmas card coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of Christmas fun this holiday season!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Christmas Card Coloring Sheets:
Each of these free Christmas coloring pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the link at the bottom of this blog post. For personal use only.
I have included seven awesome free printable coloring pages that are fun for anyone with a love for christmas time! These would be a fun way to create a unique greeting card or an easy way to make cupcake toppers, a gift tag, treat bags, party favors and more!
Each christmas coloring page has different designs that are perfect for the Christmas season. They are a great way to celebrate the season and share the christmas spirit this time of year.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, colored pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
Each of these printable christmas cards is super detailed making them great for older children and adults to enjoy! I’ve included a christmas card design for: santa claus, reindeer, gingerbread, Christmas trees and many more.
These holiday cards are a great way to spread holiday cheer!! The free download of these digital files adds no extra cost to classic traditions.
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next holiday party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make ornament banners
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these printable christmas coloring sheets is to print them off and make them into a coloring book to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
You can download each christmas card template here:
If you love these printable christmas card coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!