These free printable minions coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download the printable sheets for hours of coloring fun for kids and adults!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
These cute little creatures are actually ambitious villains who work for Gru, the main character in the movie, Despicable Me. My kids love, love, love this movie!!
Free minion coloring pages:
Each of these fun printable pictures can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package in a PDF file using the form at the bottom of this blog post. For personal use only.
I have included six awesome new coloring pages that are fun for anyone with a love for the Minions movie! These would be a fun way to create an adorable minion themed coloring book or an easy way to make a birthday card, cupcake toppers, a gift tag, treat bags, party favors and more!
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these coloring sheets. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
Our favorite is the one eyed minion with the cute teddy bear – he just looks like such a happy minion! This adorable pair of minion brothers in their blue overalls with black gloves are pretty freaking cute too!
This minion coloring sheet is a fun idea and activity for kids of all ages. These free printable coloring pages are perfect for the super fan who loves the minion characters!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at birthday parties
- Mat them on card stock to make a Minion themed banner
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free printable minion coloring pages is to print them off and make them into a mario coloring book to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these printable Minion coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out the giant Printable Library!