These free printable pumpkin face stencils are super helpful when carving a Jack-o-lantern. Simply download and print each face for hours of creating fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils:
Each of these free stencils can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the digital file using the link at the bottom of this post.
These halloween pumpkin stencils would be fun for the kids to choose from and carve with as a Halloween activity this year. Use a serrated knife or pumpkin carving tool to cut out the jack o lantern faces to decorate the front porch.
The beginner carver should always have adult supervision even with these easy templates. A simple design can be made using cookie cutters and pinhole lines too.
It’s easy to download, print and color these Halloween stencils. Rather than use them to carve with, kids could color the entire sheet. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
Or the pumpkin pattern worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable stencil to use over and over again. Carving is a fun hands on activity that is sure to keep older children engaged and creative this holiday season.
This free pumpkin stencil is great for any skill level with a little help. Use this pumpkin carving template on a fake or real pumpkin.
Fun ways to use a pumpkin template:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
These pumpkin carving designs are a great, whimsical way for kids to get creative. They could decorate each with a variety of different mediums like glue and sparkles or paint and patterns.
It would be fun to have kids cut this pumpkin stencil out and use it to create a poster with! Easy to make halloween decor that the kids would love to add to the front door of the fridge.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free Halloween face printables is to print them off, have the kids decorate each one and then chose a favorite to use.
You can download all of the printable sheets here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free printable pumpkin stencils, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too! I hope that you enjoy this fun family activity, Happy Halloween!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!