These free printable scarecrow coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of coloring fun for kids and adults!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Scarecrow Coloring Pages:
Each of these free coloring pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package in a PDF file using the link at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
I have included seven awesome printable pages that are a fun way for kids of all ages to have fun this fall season! These would make a great activity or fun scarecrow art project with watercolor paints.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these fall coloring pages. Older kids could use them as a journal cover to fill with their fall favorite things.
The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor coloring pencils?! Have children choose their favorite colors and work on fine motor skills!
This printable is a great way for children to learn how to draw fun scarecrows!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make into fall banners
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free printable coloring pages is to print them off and make them into a little coloring book for young children. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These are perfect for children of all ages to practice color recognition and hand-eye coordination. These fall printables are for everyone to enjoy!
You can download all of the printable scarecrow coloring sheets here:
If you love these scarecrow activity coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!