These free printable sugar skull coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of coloring fun for kids and adults!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Sugar Skull Coloring Sheets:
Each of these skull coloring pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package in a PDF file using the link at the bottom of this blog post. For personal use only.
I have included six awesome free coloring pages that are fun for anyone celebrating dia de los muertos (day of the dead)! These would be a great way to create a fun sugar skull coloring book or an easy way to make día de los muertos cards, cupcake toppers, a gift tag, treat bags, party favors and more!
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This sugar skull coloring page is fun for young children to create detailed sugar skulls with. Celebrate this mexican holiday by creating a sugar skull page poster with glue and glitter!
This coloring sheet could be filled in with your favorite color scheme to celebrate mexican culture. These are great for older kids and make beautiful sugar skull adult coloring pages too.
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make birthday cake banners
Older children would love a sugar skulls coloring book! Day of the dead sugar skulls are fun to embellish with bold colors.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these day of the dead coloring pages is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These are the perfect way for kids of all ages to join in on the día de muertos fun. You can download all of the free coloring pages here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these printable sugar skull coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!