These free valentine printable coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of coloring fun for kids!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Valentine Coloring Sheets:
Each of these valentine coloring pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package in a PDF file using the form at the bottom of this blog post. For personal use only.
I have included six awesome free printable coloring pages that are fun for anyone with a love for Valentines Day! These would be a fun way to create a cute little valentine coloring book or an easy way to make a gift tag, treat bags, party favors and more!
You’ll find heart coloring pages, teddy bears and other intricate valentine doodles. Be sure to check out these 20+ Valentine Printables for more valentine craft ideas.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. gel pens, markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
Older kids could make a colorful valentine’s day card or poster using these free coloring pages. Download these free printable valentines day cards, these fun crafts for valentines or the free valentine coloring pages for adults too!
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book for the month of February
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the simple coloring sheet and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as an easy activity at your next valentine party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make valentine banners or posters
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these printable valentine’s coloring pages is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These cute valentine coloring pages are the perfect way for kids of all ages to join in on the valentine fun. Big kids or younger children can use each simple design to celebrate the season of love in a special way.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these printable valentine coloring pages, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!