These free shamrock activity printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Shamrock Templates:
Each of these free printable shamrocks pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package PDF file using the form at the bottom of this post.
I have included six cute printable shamrock activities that are a fun way for the entire family to get into the lucky spirit! We love using this free template for our st. patrick’s day crafts year after year.
They are perfect for kids of all ages and could be used for preschoolers with a little help. Free printable shamrock templates are great for classroom units to learn about Irish culture and create fun crafts with four leaf clover templates.
This large shamrock template is the perfect way to help young kids with fine motor skills and number recognition. The shamrock outlines are a fun idea to use for st. patrick’s day celebrations – have kids cut out the different designs, glue them to green paper and hang from bulletin boards!
Fun ways to use printable templates:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these free st. patrick’s day activities. These shamrock printables could be cut out and glued to green construction paper to make them into a more durable poster to display. They can be made into shamrock craft projects that are sure to keep older kids engaged as well.
The best part is that these fun activities are awesome for children of all ages. This printable shamrock pattern is a great way to celebrate this fun holiday – have kids practise color recognition by using the color green to fill in the shamrocks and a rainbow of colors to match them up!
This st. patrick’s day coloring page is my favorite of the set because it is one of those printable coloring pages that looks amazing with a bunch of bright colors!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these fun printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets with coloring pages. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these Shamrock Activity Printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
More free downloads are available in my large printable library: