These free Valentine activity printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of Valentine’s Day fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Valentine Printables:
Each of these free coloring sheets can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package PDF file using the link at the bottom of this post.
I have included six cute printable Valentine activities that are a fun way for the entire family to get into the love day spirit! We love using this Valentine coloring sheet year after year.
They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help. Be sure to check out our 20+ Printable Valentines, Wood Slice Valentines or Valentine gift tags too!
These free printables are the perfect way to help young kids with fine motor skills. The printable pdfs are a fun idea to use for valentine celebrations with the whole family!
Fun ways to use themed printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next Valentine party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these free valentine’s day printables. This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable poster to display. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older kids engaged as well.
The best part is that these fun valentine activities are awesome for any skill level. This valentines day worksheet is a great way to celebrate this fun holiday!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these fun valentine printables is to print them off and make them into little booklets with coloring pages. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the printable activities here:
If you love these free Valentine printable activity sheets, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too! Happy Valentine’s Day friends!
More free downloads are available in my large printable library: