These free Valentine Color By Number Printables are super easy to print and color. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of holiday fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite fun printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
These color by number worksheets are a fun way for young children to practise fine motor skills and number recognition. Valentine coloring pages like these are also a great number activity for older kids to enjoy during Valentines Day.
Valentine’s Day Color By Number Printable Pack:
Each of these free number coloring pages can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete PDF file using the link at the bottom of the post.
How darling would a classroom full of these teddy bears be?? These number sheets are a great way to help younger children with color recognition.
I have included seven fun printable Valentine color by number pages that are great for the entire family to enjoy! They are perfect for school aged children but could also be used for preschoolers with a little help.
Children simply color in the mystery pictures with the corresponding color to create a Valentine picture using these free valentine printables. I love sneaking these educational activities in the kids’ Valentines day worksheets, like this cupid coloring page!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
This ring free coloring sheet is one of my favorites! It’s perfect for getting kids of all ages into the love day spirit in a special way.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these valentine designs. This color by number envelope would be fun to cover in glue and glitter!
My friend Diana has even more Valentine Color By Number Pages that you are sure to enjoy. Check out her blog for tons of fun Valentines Designs!
The best way to utilize these free valentine activity sheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs so that they can be used over and over again!
Print these for your budding little artist and have them celebrate Valentine’s Day with these free valentine’s day color by number pages. You can download all of the free printable coloring pages here:
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Valentine color by number printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too! Or check out even more Valentine Printables for Kids!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!