This free Valentines Day I Spy Printable is perfect for celebrating Valentines Day and keeping the kids busy! Simply download and print this fun game to use this February.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day fun be sure to check out these Valentines Day Sugar Cookies and this Valentines Day Cookie Bar recipe too!
Check out this awesome bundle of Valentines Day Printable Activities in the shop!
Free Valentine’s Day Game:
This free printable game is so much fun for kids of all ages to enjoy during a valentine’s day celebration. I like to laminate each of the printables so that they can be reused in a fun way as an easy love themed game.
When laminated, kids can use bingo daubers or dry erase markers to mark each image as they find it. This is a great way to practise visual discrimination skills and early math skills!
These printable activities are perfect for a classroom party or units with a Valentine theme! Add this great activity and I Spy Printable to your lesson plans.
The full color worksheet can easily be downloaded – scroll to the end of this post to grab the free PNG file. These free printable games are for personal use only.
I love the idea of using this easy activity to create your own valentine. Tie a magnifying glass to this i spy page with a little bit of ribbon and gift this valentine’s day activity to your sweetheart.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
We also love this Valentines Day Bingo Printable! It’s so fun to use with large groups or young children or older kids when celebrating Valentine’s Day.
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book for younger kids for February 14th
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused on this sweet holiday
- Use them as a valentine activity at your next party, event or play dates
- Add them to your valentine’s day party this year
- Create handmade gifts using theses fun valentine’s day printables
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this free Valentine I Spy Printable, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too.
More educational resources are available in my large printable library:
Happy Valentine’s Day!!