These free groundhog day activity printables are great for engaging the kids in Groundhog Day this year. Simply download and print the activity sheets for hours of learning fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite free printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Groundhog Day Activity Worksheets:
Each of these free activity printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete printable pack of PDF files using the link at the bottom of the post. For personal use only.
Each of these work sheets would be fun for the kids to color and fill out. They are perfect for early learners to practise literacy skills, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and number recognition.
It’s easy to download, print and color these fun activities. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This fun worksheet could be cut out and glued to construction paper to make it more durable page to use over and over again. It’s a great hands on activity that is sure to keep older kids engaged.
Kids of all ages can enjoy cutting out the Groundhog printable and seeing if he has a shadow. This winter activity pack is a fun way to add groundhog day themed activities to your lesson plans.
Fun ways to use activity printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next party or event
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free printable winter worksheets is to print them off and make them into little booklets to share. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs because then they can be used over and over again!
You can download all of the free printable winter activities here:
If you love these free Groundhog Day activity printables, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library: