These free printable hedgehog valentines are great for gifting to friends and family this Valentines Day. Use this valentine printable to make fun cards for hedgehog fans!
This is a great way to create a fun, free valentine this year! Grab the digital file to make these darling hedgehog Valentine’s Day cards.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Free Printable Valentines:
Each of these free printable valentine’s day cards can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the PDF file using the form at the bottom of this page. The free printables are for personal use only.
Looking for more printable Valentine’s Day card ideas? Be sure to check out the dozens of awesome printables in my Etsy Shop!
I have included six different designs that would make the perfect card or gift tags. For best results, print the cards on white card stock, use a paper cutter to cut them out and have children print their name on each card.
These fun hedgehog valentines make cute cards that are great for kids of all ages to gift to friends this year. Use a hole punch to tie them to a hedgehog toy or simply use as class valentines with a sweet treat.
Fun ways to use these sweet cards:
- Use washi tape to attach a treat to the back of the cards.
- Hedgehog erasers, tiny toy hedgehogs or stickers are great options.
- Hole punch, attach bakers twine and use as bag toppers or gift tags.
- Gift them at your next Valentine’s day party or classroom party to spread the love.
I love creative ideas like this that combine printable cards with a small gift. Kids get enough sugary treats at elementary school parties, it’s nice to create classroom valentines with a fun toy rather than candy.
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
You can download all of the free printable valentine cards using the form below. Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free printable hedgehog valentine cards, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!