These Jack Skellington coloring pages are totally easy to print and color. Simply download the free printable Nightmare Before Christmas coloring pages for hours of fun!
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite printables board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Jack Skellington Printable Coloring Pages:
Each of these free halloween printables can be saved directly to your computer by right clicking on the image and selecting “save”. Or you can download the complete package of PDF files using the form at the bottom of this post. For personal use only.
WHO IS JACK SKELLINGTON?!
- He’s the main character from The Nightmare Before Christmas, the pumpkin king of Halloween Town.
- He discovers Christmas Town and decides that he wants to become Santa Claus, complete with a real beating heart and Christmas tree.
- The Christmas jack skellington goes through a bunch of crazy shenanigans with the citizens of Halloween Town.
- Trick-or-treators return to Jack the Easter Bunny and Sandy Claws, while the movie ends with a final showdown with the Oogie Boogie man.
- This 1993 movie is perfect for the Christmas season or Halloween celebrations, many can’t decide which it suits best.
- Disney Tim Burton creator made this film along with other iconic ones like James and the Giant Peach and Sleepy Hollow.
- Jack most often wore a bat bow-tie and real fabric tuxedo with white stripes. This door highlights jack’s face, his most famous feature.
I have included six awesome printable coloring sheets that would be fun to make into a Halloween or Christmas Coloring Book. They are perfect for fans of the cult classic, animated film.
It’s easy to download, print and color each of these designs. The hard part for me would be choosing what to color with…. markers, pencils crayons, or watercolor pencil crayons?!
This jack skellington coloring page could easily be used to practise fine motor skills and color recognition with. Have kids create their own macabre artwork from the delightfully frightful world of jack skellington.
Longtime fans of the Tim Burton classic may want to cut out each of the characters to create dynamic scenes of Jack Skellington.
Fun ways to use free printables:
- Create a coloring and activity book
- Paint the printable, frame it and give to a friend
- Complete the activities solo or with family
- Print the activity sheets and laminate them so that they can be reused
- Use them as a fun activity at your next halloween party or event
- Mat them on card stock to make happy halloween banners
This nightmare before christmas coloring page is one of my favorite Halloween images – I love pictures of Sally!
This post contains affiliate links.
Essentials for printable projects:
- We love using this Canon Wireless Printer for perfect printing every time.
- These duotang folders are ideal for creating activity books.
- This Scotch Thermal Laminator is the one we use and it works great.
- These stackable storage containers are awesome for keeping everything organized.
The best way to utilize these free halloween coloring pages is to print them off and make them into little booklets to color in. I like to hole punch the pages and place them into duotangs that can be used over and over again!
These are the perfect way for kids of all ages to join in on the halloween fun. Add coloring the residents of halloweentown to your holiday repertoire of fun activities.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love these free Jack Skellington coloring sheets, please help me share them on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too!
Be sure to check out our giant Printable Library for more great resources!