What you could fill this mason jar with:
- Impress press on nails
- Gift certificates
- Sally Hansen nail polish
- Face masks and spa products
Last Minute Holiday Gift Tips:
1. Printables – they are a quick and easy way to create a unique addition to nearly any gift. Be sure to download the FREE May Your Toes Be Merry & Bright printable showcased in this post.
2. Gift Cards – sometimes it is hard to think of something last minute, for that person who seems to have everything. Gift cards are a great last minute gift idea, especially if you personalize them with a DIY gift card holder or unique printable card. Be sure to keep it personal by purchasing one from your friends’ favorite coffee shop, restaurant or store.
3. Baking – give the gift of time. I start my holiday baking in November and freeze trays, tins and containers of goodies. These make great last minute or “oops! I totally forgot about that person on my list” gifts.
4. Wrap – get creative with your packaging. A pretty package can make up for a gift that may lack a lot of pizzaz. Use mason jars, brown lunch bags decorated with washi tape and bakers twine or a decorative tin from the dollar store. A bit of ribbon, washi tape or bakers twine does wonders!
5. Color – coordinate your gift using color. In our Mason Jar Pedicure kit I purposefully chose red and green items that would go with our holiday theme. When the Miracle Gel top coat turned out to be a black bottle, I simply went with it and painted our mason jar lid with black chalkboard paint to coordinate.
Such a cute idea and love the printable :)
Thanks Erin! xo