These printable Moustache Valentines have got to be some of my favorites! There is just something about fake moustaches that I adore.
These are moustache stickers that we have simply attached to our printable valentines! We’ve been having fun creating all sorts of Valentines this month. Let me show you all of the moustache valentine details…
Too busy to make this valentine right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
How to make these moustache valentines:
We began by finding these stick-on moustaches at our local dollar store. I think that Michaels has them as well. You could also use these (affiliate links) moustache balloons, funny moustache glasses, moustache cupcake toppers, moustache temporary tattoos or these moustache bubble wands.
Then I created these adorable Moustache Valentine Printables! Simply print out the valentine and glue a moustache to each one. Be sure to leave the sticker backing on so that the valentine recipient can still peel off the moustache sticker to use later.
This post contains affiliate links.
Our crafting essentials for kid crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
Voila! Super cute and easy fan”tashe”tic valentines all done! These are perfect for my little boys. We also love these printable Airplane Valentines, Pinball Valentines and Slime Valentines. If you love this easy valentine, please give it a five star review and help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest!