This free Lake Life T-shirt SVG cut file is perfect for creating a trendy tank top for summer. Grab the file to make your own!
Too busy to make this right away?! Pin it for later! Pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
This fun cut file is perfect for making a t-shirt for summer! Why not whip up a few of these darling tank tops for you and the gal pals? Go on a wine tour or house boat cruise?!
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Create a T-shirt with Iron On Vinyl:
- Upload the image you want to cut to the Silhouette Studio software.
- Use the software to enlarge, edit and flip the image. Images that are going to be printed onto heat transfer vinyl (HTV) must be flipped so that the text can be cut and ironed onto the t-shirt facing the correct way.
- Cut the image out of HTV using the Silhouette Cameo (or similar cutting machine).
- Weed the excess vinyl from the image using the Silhouette weeding tool.
- Place the image onto the t-shirt with the sticky carrier sheet facing down. Double check that your image is facing the right way.
- Cover the carrier sheet with a large piece of parchment paper or cotton cloth.
- Press with an iron (I use this Iron from Black & Decker), set to high heat with zero steam, for 15 – 30 seconds. Move the iron around the image applying firm pressure until it is set.
- Peel the carrier sheet off and you’re all done!
You can download the free SVG files by filing out the form below.
Enter your name and email below to get an instant download of the files! You are then registered for my weekly email Newsletter that is full of fun recipes, easy crafts and free printables.
- All digital files on Homemade Heather are for personal use only.
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.
If you love this Lake Life SVG T-shirt project, please help me share it on Facebook and Pinterest so that others can enjoy it too!