Are you looking for Christmas crafts for kids? Look no further! I have created a huge round up of some of our favorite crafts perfect for making with the kids this holiday season.
My boys love to create Christmas kid crafts all season long. From paper crafts to felt and popsicle sticks, you are sure to find something that every child in the family would enjoy.
Handprint craft tips for preschoolers:
- have all of the craft supplies ready first
- pour a small amount of paint onto a paper plate
- spread paint around with a brush
- have children line up one at a time
- help each child paint their hand with a brush or place it into the paint on the plate
- help each child place their panted hand on paper
- immediately have a helper wash the childs hand
- allow paint to dry before adding more to the project
Felt Snowman Face from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Snowman Ornament from Becoming Martha
Christmas Tree Ornament from Ginger Snap Crafts
Melted Snowman Putty from Little Bins for Little Hands
Reindeer Ornament from Craftaholics Anonymous
Santa Bowling from Red Ted Art
Tissue Paper Christmas Tree from Kinder Craze
This post contains affiliate links.
My crafting essentials for kid crafts:
- We love using these Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints to add bright color to all of our projects.
- These paint brushes are ideal for most craft surfaces and a great price!
- This art supplies kit is our favorite because it has everything we needed to get started.
- This rolling storage cart helps to keep our craft supplies organized.
Have you created any of these Christmas crafts for kids? How did they turn out? Please share, I would love to see them!